8/18/2012

The K-Pop Addict

Source: The K-pop Addict, August 16, 2012

http://www.thekpopaddict.com/2012/08/new-addiction-k-town-amazingness.html

New Addiction: K-Town Amazingness!

I have been so excited about this show ever since word first spread they were casting for it! Some of the cast members might have changed, but my excitement sure as heck hasn't!

I haven't had the chance to talk about it fully, but I finally caught up today on all of the episodes and I literally cannot wait until next Wednesday morning (and why the hell it wasn't picked up by any network is beyond me, because this show is awesome).

Photobucket

Let me start off by saying that I LOVE this cast. Seriously. There isn't one person that I have an uncontrollable desire to punch in the face. (For instance, every time I watch Jersey Shore and Mike opens his mouth).

I love love love JasmineScarlet, and Violet and all the crazy shit they say. They reduce me to tears from laughing so hard. (And by the way, Jasmine and Scarlet are following me on Twitter, which makes them even more awesome in my book).

I love Steve and Joe and the insane shit they get into and how they explain the inner-workings of K-Town and the key steps to proper partying.

I love Cammy and Young because they're the sweethearts of the show, but I have a huge feeling we're just barely scratching the surface of them.

And Jowe ... oh, man ... good looking and cocky? I think the creators of the show added him into the mix just to make me happy. Seriously, I have just started following him on Twitter, and his tweets go like this: 50% are pictures of food, 30% are pictures of his cars (or any car),  10% are retweeting others, 5% are thanking new followers, and the last 5% is arguing with Scarlet.

And I love the macros posted on the show's Facebook page. Like this one:

Photobucket

And this one:

Photobucket

It has everything.

1. Gorgeous people
2. Gorgeous hilarious people
3. Gorgeous hilarious people drinking waaaay too much
4. Gorgeous hilarious people drinking waaaay too much and throwing drinks at each other

I swear I am completely addicted to this show. I love how most of them are friends with each other or know of each other somehow, and aren't random strangers put together in a house with a gross hot tub. It's a group of friends (and in Scarlet and Jowe's case, frenemies), hanging out and having a great time with each other. 

I am so excited for the rest of the season, so look forward to more in depth episode recaps next week and on!

Check out K-Town every Wednesday morning 10 AM EST / 7 AM PST on the YouTubeLoud Channel!

Oh, and I know I've been MIA. I have been working on a side project, semi-blog related, that is one of my first loves and passions. Hopefully I can share it with you all one day, but until then it's a total secret :)

TKPA

No comments:

Post a Comment