7/15/2010

N'Jaila Rhee's

http://networkedblogs.com/5Mine

'So it turns out I WILL be watching the Asian Jersey Shore'

Channel APA are reporting the cast of Tyrese’s Asian American reality show has been revealed! and it seems my favorite naked muscle Asian is in the cast!!

Peter Le, the reason you have carpel tunnel.

Congrats to Peter Le and may he never have to wear a shirt. Finally Asian Americans can be shown downing alcohol at posh night clubs just like everyone else on MTV! I didn’t care at all when I first heard about this as I hate reality television but this has fuckable dudes so I’ll be tuning in. I think I’ll have carpel tunnel by the time the season is over :D

the rest of the cast , i look forward to hating them sooo much :D

According to Channel APA the rest of the cast are : Young Lee, Jennifer Field, Joe Cha, Scarlet Chan, Violet Kim, Steve Kim, and Jasmine Chang.

Congrats to Peter Le for bringing sexy back to reality TV.

Check out Channel APA for more info.

If you want to learn more about Peter Le check out my interview with him filled with sexy pictures!

photos by Ken Hu

Oh and its pretty safe to say that Peter “SituAsian” Le shits on The Situation… hardcore. :D

The Situation getting shit on my Peter Le

1 comment:

  1. Mike The Situation abs looks like a diagram of a Uterus. Peter's abs. I want to roll down a muddy hill just so I can wash my clothes on his abs.

    ReplyDelete